In celebration of International Women’s Day 2017 – which is tomorrow: Wednesday 8th March – Women Aloud NI have once again put together a fantastic program of events. Below are just the ones I’m involved with, with many more listed on their website.
Feel free to come along – both men and women are welcome to join the audience.
- Readings at Easons Bookshop near Belfast City Hall, 5-7pm
- 8-10pm I’ll be manning the Women Aloud Twitter feed
- A Reading on the Train to Dublin! – 8am Enterprise Service leaving Belfast Central
- Readathon at the Irish Writers’ Centre (this one isn’t open to the public)
- Mass Reading – Outside the Irish Writers’ Centre, 3.30pm (please flock to this one if you can, it should be quite impressive!)